Sponsored Links | No Comment
Post a comment
Founded in 1765 as the nation's first medical school, the University of Pennsylvania School of order cialis (Penn Medicine) is regularly placed among the top five in US News and World Report’s rankings of research-oriented medical schools. The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania was established in 1874 as the nation's first teaching hospital.
The School of cheap cialis has departments in the basic science subjects and clinical practices, including Biochemistry and Biophysics, Cell and Developmental Biology, Physiology, Neurology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, etc.
- The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) is ranked as one of the top 10 hospitals in the United States by U.S. News & World Report (2009-2010). It is the only hospital in the Philadelphia region, and one of only 21 hospitals nationwide, to receive the "Honor Roll" recognition for excellence in multiple specialties.
- Ranked 3rd among the Best Medical Schools (Research) in the US News America's Best Graduate Schools 2010. It also received top 10 rankings in four specialty programs: Internal Medicine (#4), Drug/Alcohol Abuse (#6), Women's Health (#6) and Pediatrics (#2).
- In 2008, Penn Medicine was named one of the nation's 100 "Most Wired" hospitals and health care systems by Hospitals & Health Networks, the Journal of the American Hospital Association.
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, part of Penn Medicine, is the only hospital in Philadelphia to be selected as one of the nation's "100 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals" by Thomson.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) has won the 2006 Gift of Life Award from the Delaware Valley Healthcare Council (DVHC).
- According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine is ranked 2nd in the nation in terms of total research awards to academic medical schools in the nation. For Fiscal Year 2005, Penn received 924 total awards (including research and training grants).
- HUP is recognized by "Consumer Choice Awards" for providing quality service and patient care (National Research Corporation, 2000).